• University of Quebec in Montréal (UQAM)
Doctorate in Communication started part-time in 2020
• Institut National de l’Image et du Son [INIS] 2019
Film and TV Production Direction.
• Exo Drone Laval
Professional training in drone piloting 2018
• University of Quebec in Chicoutimi (NAD- UQAC)
Master of Art with a profile in 3D animation 2017
Introduction and Master class with Houdini 2016
Intensive training with Autodesk Maya 2015
• Vancouver Film School ( VFS )
Certificate in sculpture for animators with Jonathan Paine 1999
• National center of Animation and Design (NAD)
College diploma in 3D animation (DEP) 1995
• University of Montreal
Industrial Design 1993 to 1994
• Cegep of Vieux Montreal
College diploma in Industrial Design (DEC) 1990 to 1993
Frisson TV 2018 - 2019
Coproducer for TV shows
Writer for a TV series (Project pitch and narration text)
April to September 2019
Cloth and hair simulation artist for a virtual ride in Florida
Eidos - Montreal,
Montreal, Quebec (Nov 2017 to Oct 2018)
Senior VFX Artist - Creation of in-game visual effects using proprietary software, Houdini and Maya.
Montreal, Quebec (Mai 2017– Oct 2017)
VFX Animator - Creation of VFX simulation with Houdini and Maya particles, fluids and cloth
Montreal, Quebec (January 2015– July 2016)
VFX Animator (Freelance) - Creation of complex VFX simulation with Maya particles, fluids and cloth
MPC (Moving Picture Company),
Montreal, Quebec (November 2013 – April 2014)
FX TD. (Freelance) - Creation of complex VFX simulation with Autodesk Maya particles and fluids
Montreal, Quebec (August to November 2013)
VFX Sequence Lead (Freelance) - Video game cinematic. Project: Rainbow Six: Siege and Thief
Montreal, Quebec (2012 – 2013)
VFX simulation animator - Creation of complex pre rendered VFX work with FumeFX and particles.
Montreal, Quebec (2004 – 2012)
Lead VFX / Senior VFX animator
Montreal, Quebec (2001 – 2003)
Lead VFX / Senior VFX animator
Vancouver, British-Colombia (1998 – 2001)
VFX Supervisor / VFX animator / 3D animator
University of Québec, Abitibi-Témiscamingue (UQAT)
Lecturer started part-time in 2020
Introduction to image and visual effects.
Vancouver Film School,
Vancouver, British-Colombia 2004
Laboratory supervisor for students projects at the end of the program.
Inter-Dec College, Montreal [Quebec] 2003
Teacher for compositing, VFX and introduction to Digital art.
Infocast Digital Arts School,
Vancouver, British-Colombia 1999
Gest teacher for presentation of Softimage new tools.
Redmond, [Washington] 1996
Demo artist for the offical launch of Softimage 3D under Windows NT.
NAD Center (CEGEP of Jonquière),
Montreal [Quebec] 1995
Private teacher with Softimage for the drummer of the musical group, Voivod.
• Organization of work schedule and resources for television programming.
• Strategic vision development and planning for a non-profit organization.
• Communicates and follows vision to team to ensure consistency of visual outcome.
• Regular communication of work progress to affected people.
• Contribution to the design phase by framing research and brainstorming sessions.
• Drafting and updating the production document.
• Assignment and supervision of tasks based on expertise and delivery date.
• Planning for resource requirements.
• Coaching junior team members.
• Annual performance evaluation.
• Artistic judgement, ability to evaluate and validate visual materials.
• Digital creation, 3D modeling and special effects simulation. Maya, 3dsMax, Houdini.
• Graphic design, digital image editing and photo book layout. Photoshop, Blurb.
• Digital travel photography, perspective and composition.
• Video editing with Sony Vegas